Title: Senior Sales Executive (Client Manager)
Salary: upto £130K PA Plus Bonus
My client is currently seeking a talented Client Manager to manage a cluster of accounts based in the UK. The Client Manager will be responsible for originating, negotiating and selling complex deals into a portfolio of existing accounts as well as opening up new accounts in the assigned territory in a vertical.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In this role the Sales Executive will lead sales engagements, selling solutions to address complex requirements. The primary scope of services offered will be around Product Engineering Services. This also includes lead generation and identification of new opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Leverage past relationships and references towards lead generation
- Opportunity Identification and ownership; validation and qualification of those opportunities through the solution-driven processes
- Establish relationships at CXO levels, demonstrate value, build and execute sales plans for the above mentioned strategic ‘must-win’ accounts
- Ability to engage clients in strategic discussions on their business processes and objectives, evaluate the application of technology to innovate and to solve business problems
- Proactively planning solutions in collaboration with BPO, Applications, Finance, HR, sales support and consulting teams within my client
- Creating Proposals/RFX responses/Proposal Presentations/Site-visits/MSA/SOWs and convincing clients of the solution need
- Creating and presenting proposals to CXOs and SVPs, formal and informal information gathering to identify and address deciding factors in the purchase.
- Closing deals and achieving revenue targets at target margins.
- Planning revenue targets and ensuring on-track achievement with a focus on margin protection.
- Elevating client satisfaction by collaborating with delivery, resource management and service lines to exceed customer expectations.
- Thorough understanding of the Sales Process – specifically in EU and across functions
- Understanding of the Product Engineering Services sector and confidence in selling these services in order to resolve business challenges for Product Engineering and related functions within the client organization
- Extraordinary team leadership, high-energy sales execution, strong problem solving skills
- Exhibit exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence and outstanding judgment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, “get-the-job-done” attitude, professionals, team-player
- Creative enough to devise and articulate a unique and compelling value proposition, so that customer decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a relationship with our client
- Ability to build active relationship selling across our client’s internal organization, delivery, consulting, senior management, practice-units, external vendors/partners, third-party advisors etc.