- Sales Hunter/Business Development - Travel & Transportation, Retail & Hospitality
- Level: Senior Sales Manager
- Salary: £100K - £120K PA Basic Plus Bonus
- Domain: Travel & Transportation, Retail & Hospitality
- Location: UK, London, Home Working
- Must be in the UK and have the right to work.
- Apply with an MS Word CV, our business preferred.
Our client is an enterprise digital & cloud transformation specialist that engineers excellence for customers across multiple countries, including the UK, Europe, US, Middle East, Asia Pacific and India. They help enterprises navigate the digital landscape and stay competitive by unlocking the power of data, modernising applications and accelerating digital advantage for their customers.
- Responsible for heading up the expansion in new markets, Travel & Transportation, Retail & Hospitality
- You will be key in managing the growth and direction of this business.
- You will identify scope, prioritise and target potential key customers.
- You will be developing a prospect list and identifying prospective customers, developing and executing a prospect plan.
- You will be part of a highly networked international matrix environment.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization.
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
Requirements of the role
- Proven business development manager who is used to working to targets.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.