- Sales Hunter/Business Development - BFS
- Level: Sales Manager
- Salary: £95K - £110K PA Plus Bonus
- Domain: BFS
- Location: UK, London, Home Working
- New Visa Options Not Available
- Required to be based in UK and right to work.
- Apply with an MS Word CV, our business preferred.
Our client is an enterprise digital & cloud transformation specialist that engineers excellence for customers across multiple countries, including the UK, Europe, US, Middle East, Asia Pacific and India. They help enterprises navigate the digital landscape and stay competitive by unlocking the power of data, modernising applications and accelerating digital advantage for their customers.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Hunter to work within the BFSI Sector.
Ideally, the successful candidate should have an extensive experience of selling into Banking and Financial Services and be hungry to close new business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Hunt and drive the sales effort across his sector/industry leveraging all of our client’s services, solutions, partnerships & alliances.
- Previous connects in Banking and financial services or Insurance sector with great networking skills
- Drive the profitable growth of the business within the market sector
- Provide stakeholders and senior management with regular weekly and monthly status reports.
- Management information demonstrating performance and progress within the sales function.
- Cultivate effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion the company values and culture acting as a role model for the rest of the team.
- Must have strong B2B sales experience.
- Must have BFSI experience.
- Must have IT product sales experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of operating in markets and/or companies with significant levels of cultural
- 10yrs+ Technology Solution Sales at enterprise level
- Communication at CxO level and more
- Banking & Financial Services Sector experience
- Excellent English, Written & Verbal
- UK Citizen or Right to Work in UK
- Previously worked for an IT Services Solution Provider or Consultancy (Tier 1, 2 or 3)
This is a great opportunity to excel yourself within the BFSI sector, with a great earning and career potential for the right candidate.