- Sales Leader/Sales Director
- Location Birmingham/London
- Salary: NEG
We currently recruiting for experienced Sales Leader/Sales Director for our our client with offices in London.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 12+ years of professional experience in IT Services sales leadership, pre-sales, program management, and solutioning, with at least 5+ years in the areas of Digital Transformation & related technologies
- Minimum 6+ years of this experience should be in the UK/European markets
- Technology Degree or Equivalent required.
- Experience in managing client relationships, winning complex deals and driving sales growth with demand generation, pipeline planning, customer/sales outreach
- A strong history of technology/sales leadership, with exposure in software architecture and enterprise application design. Proficient in Cloud based architectures and application development and integration.
- Must have solid knowledge of core legacy modernization, API integration, cloud native development & enterprise architecture concepts
- Relevant experience providing technology advisory services in Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Health Care, Manufacturing or Retail will be an added advantage
- Comfortable to drive sales growth in fast paced environments with maturing operating structures.
- Comfortable working as part of global matrix teams in a culturally diverse organisation operating across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Confident, assertive, and effective communicator with strong influencing skills. Good written and oral communication skills.
- Own sales and revenue targets for Digital Core Transformation (DCT) Service Line in UK/Europe to meet growth targets
- Sales leader for DCT driving Modernization deals, API Integration, data transformation, Enterprise Architecture, and Cloud Native deals: Lead for the DCT overlay sales and partnership function in UK/Europe
- Work closely with Account Managers & Client Partners, to drive the Presales function by analyzing business opportunities, assessing potential markets, and GTM initiatives
- Work closely with the practice COE, solutions architects, and verticals to define and extend the core DCT offerings for the geo
- Create effective partnership/channel strategy and engagement to drive organic growth in business
- Drive predictability of outcomes from demand generation thru demand capture and deal conversion