- Sales Hunter/Business Development - M & C
- Level: Associate Vice President
- Salary: up to £120K PA Plus Bonus
- Domain: Manufacturing & Consumer
- Location: London UK
- New Visa Options Not Available
- Must be based in UK and right to work.
The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves banking & financial services, telecom, logistics, manufacturing and technology industries
We are looking to hire a New Business Professional (HUNTER) for Manufacturing & Consumer business.
The ideal candidate should have -
- 15+ years of experience in IT services
- 10+ years of experience in business development
- Strong understanding of industry domains - Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Hi-Tech
- Experience in leading large deals- 25M+ independently
- Track record of leading integrated deals that involve Digital Transformation, IT and Business Operations
- Necessary gravitas to have high value conversations with the CXOs
- Experience in selling to CMOs and CFOs
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Strong network of Client leaders, Alliance Partners and Advisors
- Track-record of driving Sales campaigns and generating 50-100 M pipeline
Role and Responsibility-
The chosen candidate will be responsible for
- NN Sales - Acquisition of new logos in industries such as Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods, Utilities, Hi- Tech across EMEA
- Leading large NN deals particularly deal strategy, Stakeholder Mapping, Competition Analysis, CXO engagement, commercial shaping and Business case preparation.
- Hunting plan for the patch
- Account Management for Newly acquired logos until transition to farming team.
- Engagement with the Partner and Alliance Ecosystem to generate leads
- Tapping into personal network for generating funnel of opportunities
- Run campaigns in partnership with Inside Sales, Marketing teams and Country Heads in Continental Europe.